Noob Project : N Collab Noob Project : N Collab

Im going to ignore the fact that im angry at you for not using my clips and give this a fair review.
Music was ok, didnt fit some parts and it ended too soon leaving a clip without music. That last clip was random as fuck and had nothing to do with the hole collab. And speaking of animation, some parts were extremily trash and some were good/great at best. The ending frame with the credits and its own music was a good touch but the main title was kind of bad.
Some clips were reused more than once therefor making fans of madness collabs be sick of seeing the same crap over and over again.
Overall I´ll give it a 2 but that is mostly because of the time I wasted on making those clips you didnt use, Is I need to be fair and put that rage aside I´ll give it a 3.

Im no expert at animating, creating collab, music selection and ect. but I know when a collab is pure shit. I still hold my opinion that the collab I hosted was horrible, but its debatable if this collab is worse,better or the same as mine.

Last thing to say is that english is not my main language so I will commit grammar mistakes and I say this to anyone who is reading and wonders how I suck at english as a hole.

Happy Birthday Dankon Happy Birthday Dankon

Well done :)

kRyy responds:

much thank!

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Awesome collab!

Es bueno ver mas proyectos de Latinoamérica en este sitio :)

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

if only i could give you 6 stars....
this was amazing , even better than project nexus.

cant wait for part 3.

madness scene creator v.3 madness scene creator v.3

is wery vell

this good but would have to have music and more characters

Madness - Scene Creator Madness - Scene Creator

this is a sheat

can not be rotated
not many heads looking to one side
there are not many hands auditor
no more scenes
shit

REALM 4 sndtrk (Unfinished) REALM 4 sndtrk (Unfinished)

Use it in something else, its a really good track

Madness6(remix) Madness6(remix)

Great Song! I wanted to ask you if I could use it on an madness animation/collab

Over Dive (Testing stuff) Over Dive (Testing stuff)

hey thats really good

NOT-FlaskY responds:

Thank u :) but it's not ready jet it will be soon but not that soon :D

Velour the Valor Velour the Valor

The red does not mach the grey colors , the posture its a bit wierd and is hard to tell what is the expression in the face.
Is not a bad drawing, but you can do much better than this.
Dont take this critique too serious because I still like this picture and im not really Capable of talking about this since im not as good as you.

Velour Velour