Noob Project : N Collab Noob Project : N Collab

Im going to ignore the fact that im angry at you for not using my clips and give this a fair review.
Music was ok, didnt fit some parts and it ended too soon leaving a clip without music. That last clip was random as fuck and had nothing to do with the hole collab. And speaking of animation, some parts were extremily trash and some were good/great at best. The ending frame with the credits and its own music was a good touch but the main title was kind of bad.
Some clips were reused more than once therefor making fans of madness collabs be sick of seeing the same crap over and over again.
Overall I´ll give it a 2 but that is mostly because of the time I wasted on making those clips you didnt use, Is I need to be fair and put that rage aside I´ll give it a 3.

Im no expert at animating, creating collab, music selection and ect. but I know when a collab is pure shit. I still hold my opinion that the collab I hosted was horrible, but its debatable if this collab is worse,better or the same as mine.

Last thing to say is that english is not my main language so I will commit grammar mistakes and I say this to anyone who is reading and wonders how I suck at english as a hole.

Happy Birthday Dankon Happy Birthday Dankon

Well done :)

kRyy responds:

much thank!

Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino Samurai Jack Intro - Remake Latino

Awesome collab!

Es bueno ver mas proyectos de Latinoamérica en este sitio :)

[S] Beatdown [S] Beatdown

Dam that is a really good animation, only thing missing was fluid movement.
Apart from that it was awesome

Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01) Ryder Revenge Unlimited (pt.01)

good animation...but the human heart does not create blood.

Djjaner responds:

He is Cyborg... :)

Madness Shifty Test Collab Madness Shifty Test Collab

Cool collab

PikaLight responds:

Thanks bro

Orange Combat:Blue Demon's backstory Remake Orange Combat:Blue Demon's backstory Remake

For a remake is really good but a bit short

kRyy responds:

That's the point lmao,look at the original video

Madness Ragtime project Madness Ragtime project

Well done, I like it

Madness Revocation Madness Revocation

The best Madness animation in this month, good job Mr.gibb

Madness Randomes Collab Madness Randomes Collab

It was good some parts are a bit slow, but its good